- 328 p.,  leaves of plates (some fold.) : maps (some fold.); 30 cm.
- Alternative Title
- Jurisdiction and boundary between New Jersey and Delaware
- Contains chronological compilation of legal rulings including colonial charters to Wm. Penn and Lords Berkeley and Carteret regarding Pea Patch Island (Reedy Island) and Delaware River boundaries.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
- Sabin no. 90627.
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction (note)
The state of the question of jurisdiction and boundary between New Jersey and Delaware, A.D. 1873 [electronic resource].
Trenton, N.J. : W.S. Sharp's Print. and Pub. House, 1873.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Local Note
- Connect to:
- Running Title
Jurisdiction and boundary between New Jersey and Delaware