- Additional Authors
- xxiii, , 642, 9 p.,  leaves of plates (some fold.) : ill., maps (some fold.); 25 cm.
- Alternative Title
- Blunt's American coast pilot
- "Describing the soundings, bearings of the lighthouses and beacons from the rocks, shoals, ledges, &c., with the prevailing winds, setting of the currents, &c., and the latitudes and longitudes of the principal harbors and capes, together with a tide table."
- Includes index.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
- Sabin no. 6025.
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction (note)
The American coast pilot [electronic resource] : containing directions for the principal harbors, capes and headlands on the coasts of North and South America / by Edmund M. Blunt.
New York : E. and G.W. Blunt, 1847 (J.M. Elliott)
15th ed., improved / by E. & G.W. Blunt.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2008. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Local Note
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Blunt, Edmund, 1799-1866.
Blunt, G. W. (George William), 1802-1878.
Blunt, Edmund M. (Edmund March), 1770-1862.
- Running Title
Blunt's American coast pilot