- Additional Authors
- 92 p.; 24 cm.
- Educational fund raising > New York (State)
- Contracts, Aleatory > New York (State)
- Nott, Eliphalet, 1773-1866
- Yates, John B (John Barentse), 1784-1836
- M'Intyre, Arch'd (Archibald), 1772-1858
- Union College (Schenectady, N.Y.) > Trustees > Trials, litigation, etc
- Yates & M'Intyre Trials, litigation, etc
- Concerning a dispute over the payments owing to Union College from the firm of Yates & M'Intyre as a result of the latter's management of the lottery for the promotion of literature instituted by the state of New York in 1814, as amended in 1822.
- Title from caption.
- Archibald Yates et al. filed their complaint against Union College on August 12, 1834.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
- Sabin no. 97780.
- Reproduction (note)
Union College (Schenectady, N.Y.). Trustees.
In chancery [electronic resource] : the joint and several answers of the Trustees of Union College in the town of Schenectady, in the state of New-York, defendants, and Eliphalet Nott, the other defendant, to the bill of complaint of Archibald McIntyre, John B. Yates, Henry Yates, James McIntyre and John Ely, Junior, complainants.
[Schenectady, N.Y.? : s.n., 1834?]
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2008. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Local Note
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Nott, Eliphalet, 1773-1866.
M'Intyre, Arch'd (Archibald), 1772-1858.
Yates & M'Intyre.
New York (State). Court of Chancery.