- Additional Authors
- 1 online resource (ix, 459 pages) : illustrations.
- Series Statement
- National Bureau of Economic Research conference report
- Uniform Title
- Social security programs and retirement around the world (Online)
- National Bureau of Economic Research conference report.
- Electronic books.
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Access (note)
- Access restricted to authorized users.
- Disability, health and retirement in the United Kingdom / James Banks, Richard Blundell, Antoine Bozio, and Carl Emmerson -- Disability insurance, population health and employment in Sweden / Lisa Jönsson, Mårten Palme, and Ingemar Svensson -- Health, disability and pathways into retirement in Spain / Pilar García-Gómez, Sergi Jiménez-Martín, and Judit Vall Castelló -- Health status, welfare programs participation and labor force activity in Italy / Agar Brugiavini and Franco Peracchi -- Disability programs, health and retirement in Denmark since 1960 / Paul Bingley, Nabanita Datta Gupta, and Peder J. Pedersen -- Disability in Belgium : there is more than meets the eye / Alain Jousten, Mathieu Lefebvre, and Sergio Perelman -- Disability, pension reform and early retirement in Germany / Axel Börsch-Supan and Hendrik Jürges -- Disability and social security reforms : the French case / Luc Behaghel, Didier Blanchet, Thierry Debrand and Muriel Roger -- Disability insurance programs in Canada / Michael Baker and Kevin Milligan -- The long-run growth of disability insurance in the United States / Kevin Milligan -- Disability pension program and labor force participation in Japan : an historical perspective / Takashi Oshio and Satoshi Shimizutani -- Disability insurance and labor market exit routes of older workers in the Netherlands / Klaas de Vos, Arie Kapteyn, and Adriaan Kalwij.
Social security programs and retirement around the world [electronic resource] : historical trends in mortality and health, employment, and disability insurance participation and reforms / edited by David A. Wise.
Chicago ; London : University of Chicago Press, 
National Bureau of Economic Research conference report
National Bureau of Economic Research conference report.
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
Access restricted to authorized users.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Wise, David A.
National Bureau of Economic Research.