- Additional Authors
- 1 online resource (1 sound file (10 hr., 54 min., 26 sec.)) : digital.
- New York Times bestselling and Edgar Award-winning author Lisa Scottoline revolutionized crime fiction when she introduced her all-female law firm of Rosato & Associates, thrilling readers with her twisty, fast-paced plots and capturing their hearts with her cast of strong and relatable female characters. Now Bennie Rosato, Mary DiNunzio, Judy Carrier, and Anne Murphy are back with all cylinders firing in Accused...
- Series Statement
- Scottoline, Lisa. author. Rosato & Associates novel. Spoken word.
- Thrillers (Fiction)
- Legal fiction (Literature)
- Source of Description (note)
- Description based on hard copy version record.
- 9781427237989 (electronic audio bk.)
- 1427237980 (electronic audio bk.)
Scottoline, Lisa, author.
Accused : a Rosato & Associates novel / Lisa Scottoline.
[New York] : Macmillan Audio, 2013.
- Playing Time
- Type of Content
- Type of Medium
- Type of Carrier
Scottoline, Lisa. author. Rosato & Associates novel. Spoken word.
Read by January LaVoy.
Description based on hard copy version record.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
LaVoy, January, narrator.
- Other Form:
Source record: Scottoline, Lisa. Accused. Unabridged. [United States] : Macmillan Audio, p2013 9781427230775 (OCoLC)854667193
- Branch Call Number