- Additional Authors
- 1 online resource (ix, 541 p.) : ill.
- Series Statement
- A National Bureau of Economic Research conference report
- Uniform Title
- Social security programs and retirement around the world (Online)
- Electronic books.
- This volume presents the third phase of the project.
- An analysis and country-by-country comparison of the effects of social security incentives on retirement behavior in Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, The Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, the UK, and the United States.
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Access (note)
- Access restricted to authorized users.
- Microsimulation of social security reforms in Belgium / Raphael Desmet, Alain Jousten, Sergio Perelman, and Pierre Pestieau -- Simulating the response to reform of Canada's income security programs / Michael Baker, Jonathan Gruber, and Kevin Milligan -- Fiscal implications of reforms in retirement systems in Denmark / Paul Bingley, Nabanita Datta Gupta, and Peder J. Pedersen -- Simulating retirement behavior : the case of France / Emmanuelle Walraet and Ronan Mahieu -- The budget impact of reduced early retirement incentives on the German public pension system / Axel Börsch-Supan, Simone Kohnz, and Reinhold Schnabel -- Fiscal implications of pension reforms in Italy / Agar Brugiavini and Franco Peracchi -- Financial implications of social security reforms in Japan / Akiko S. Oishi and Takashi Oshio -- Simulation of pension reforms in the Netherlands / Arie Kapteyn and Klaas de Vos -- Evaluating Spanish pension expenditure under alternative reform scenarios / Michele Boldrin and Sergi Jimènez-Martin -- Financial implications of income security reforms in Sweden / Mårten Palme and Ingemar Svensson -- Fiscal effects of reforming the UK state pension system / Richard Blundell and Carl Emmerson -- Fiscal effects of social security reform in the United States / Courtney Coile and Jonathan Gruber.
Social security programs and retirement around the world [electronic resource] : fiscal implications of reform / edited by Jonathan Gruber and David A. Wise.
Chicago : University of Chicago Press, 2007.
A National Bureau of Economic Research conference report
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
Access restricted to authorized users.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Wise, David A.
National Bureau of Economic Research.