- Additional Authors
- 1 online resource (ix, 258 p.) : ill.
- Series Statement
- National Bureau of Economic Research conference report
- Uniform Title
- Health care issues in the United States and Japan (Online)
- Alternative Title
- Healthcare issues in the United States and Japan
- Electronic books.
- Bibliography (note)
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Access (note)
- Access restricted to authorized users.
- Evaluating Japan's health care reform of the 1990s and its efforts to cope with population aging / Naohiro Yashiro, Reiko Suzuki, and Wataru Suzuki -- U.S. medical care system for the elderly / David M. Cutler and David A. Wise -- International look at the medical care financing problem / David M. Cutler -- Removing the instability and inequity in the Japanese health insurance system / Seiritsu Ogura, Tamotsu Kadoda, and Makoto Kawamura -- Volume-outcome relationship in Japan / Koichi Kawabuchi and Shirgeru Sugihara -- Market concentration, efficiency, and quality in the Japanese homehelp industry / Yanfei Zhou and Wataru Suzuki -- Comparision of the quality of health care in the United States and Japan / Haruko Noguchi ... [et al.] -- Geography and the use of effective health care in the United States / Jonathan Skinner -- Does caregiving effect work? / Kathleen McGarry -- Conjoint analysis to estimate the demand for nicotine replacement therapy in Japan / Seiritsu Ogura ... [et al.]
Health care issues in the United States and Japan [electronic resource] / edited by David A. Wise and Naohiro Yashiro.
Chicago : University of Chicago Press, c2006.
National Bureau of Economic Research conference report
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
Access restricted to authorized users.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Wise, David A.
Yashiro, Naohiro, 1946-
- Added Title
Healthcare issues in the United States and Japan