- Additional Authors
- 1 online resource (277 p.)
- When they agree to a summertime house swap with an unknown family in Paris, the four members of the Hitchcock family inadvertently get mixed up in a ring of international espionage.
- Action and adventure fiction.
- Audience (note)
- Source of Description (note)
- Description based on print version record.
- 9780062093288 (electronic bk.)
- 0062093282 (electronic bk.)
Levin, Mark, 1965- author.
The family Hitchcock [electronic resource] / story by Mark Levin & Jennifer Flackett ; written by Dan Elish.
New York : Katherine Tegen Books, c2011.
009 and up.
Description based on print version record.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
- Other Form:
Print version: Levin, Mark, 1965- Family Hitchcock. 1st ed. New York : Katherine Tegen Books, c2011 9780061893940 (DLC) 2011016610 (OCoLC)703206567
- Branch Call Number