- Additional Authors
- OverDrive, Inc.
- 1 online resource (319 p.) : ill.
- Silko takes readers along on her daily walks through the arroyos and ledges of the Sonoran Desert in Arizona, weaving tales from both sides of her family's past into her observations, and using the turquoise stones that she finds on her walks to unite the strands of her stories.
- Sub-title taken from dust jacket cover.
- Source of Description (note)
- Description based on print version record.
- Ancestors -- Rattlesnakes -- Star beings -- Turquoise -- Lord Chapulin.
- 9781101464120 (electronic bk.)
- 1101464127 (electronic bk.)
- 9781101464588 (electronic bk.)
- 1101464585 (electronic bk.)
Silko, Leslie Marmon, 1948-
The turquoise ledge [electronic resource] : a memoir / Leslie Marmon Silko.
New York : Viking, c2010.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
- Other Form:
Print version: Silko, Leslie, 1948- Turquoise ledge. New York : Viking, c2010 9780670022113 (DLC) 2010012128 (OCoLC)555647955
- Branch Call Number