- 192,p.,plate; 12⁰.
- Uniform Title
- Eighteenth century collections online.
- Songs, English > Early works to 1800
- Titlepage in red and black.
- With an index.
- Title page in red and black.
- Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
- Indexed In (note)
- English Short Title Catalog,
- Reproduction (note)
The myrtle. [electronic resource] : Being a favourite collection of above two hundred of the newest and best English and Scotch songs. Most of which have been lately set to musick, and sung by Mr. Beard, Mr. Low, Miss Stephenson, Miss Burchel, and others, at the publick theatres and gardens.
London : printed for J. Fuller, bookseller, at his circulating library, in Butcher-Hall-Lane, Newgate-Street; and S. Neale, bookseller, at the Bible and Crown. in Chatham, 1755.
The second edition.
Eighteenth century collections online.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Indexed In:
English Short Title Catalog, T179103.
- Connect to:
- Place of Publication
Great Britain England London.