- Additional Authors
- Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731,
- 24p.; 8⁰.
- Uniform Title
- Eighteenth century collections online.
- Great Britain > Politics and government > 1702-1714
- Sometimes attributed to Daniel Defoe (Moore, Novak ("probably")). Attribution disputed by Furbank and Owens, Defoe de-attributions.
- On the presentatation of the Pretender's medal by Elizabeth, Duchess of Gordon.
- Pp.3-6 contain the account of the proceedings, published separately as 'Scotch-loyalty exemplify'd'.
- Price on title page: (Price Three Pence.)
- Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
- Indexed In (note)
- English Short Title Catalog,
- Reproduction (note)
The Scotch medal decipher'd, and the new hereditary-right men display'd [electronic resource] : Or, Remarks on the late proceedings of the Faculty of Advocates at Edinburgh, upon receiving the pretender's medal. To which the said proceedings are prefix'd.
London : Printed for S. Popping at the Black Raven in Pater-noster-Row, 1711.
Eighteenth century collections online.
- Indexed In:
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Indexed In:
English Short Title Catalog, N23552.
- Connect to:
- Place of Publication
Great Britain England London.
- Added Author
Defoe, Daniel, 1661?-1731, attributed name.