- Additional Authors
-  p. : all ill.; 34 x 37 cm.
- Artists' books – France – 21st century.
- "Edition of 15 signed and numbered copies + 8 A.P."--Colophon.
- Title from cover.
- The artist reinterprets the album covers of the band "The Smiths," which mostly "featured colourful images of film and pop stars, usually in duotone, designed by Morrissey and Rough Trade art coordinator Jo Slee"--Wikipedia, accessed Oct. 25, 2011. Wohnseifer's 10 "reconstructions" employ different images, with the words "The Smiths" overprinted on each, in various fonts and sizes.
- "Silkscreened on Kölner Pappe by Axel Bohlen, Cologne. Binding by Buchbinderei & Prägerei Schaefer, Cologne"--Colophon.
- Screenprinted in duotone on cardboard sheets joined with gray and dark blue cloth hinges to form a continuous accordion-folded strip; last leaf (colophon) mounted on back board. Recto of strip contains the "reconstructions"; verso has a pattern composed of the words "The Smiths," screenprinted in dark blue on light blue.
- Language (note)
- Title in French; colophon in English.
- Binding (note)
- Publisher's white paper boards, lettered in gray. Issued in gray cardboard slipcase with gray cloth edges.
- Call Number
- Spencer Coll. French 2009 11-170
Wohnseifer, Johannes, 1967-
Récentes reconstructions / Johannes Wohnseifer.
Paris : Christophe Daviet-Thery, 2009.
- Local Note
Spencer Coll. copy is no. 9/15; signed by Wohnseifer, 2009.
Title in French; colophon in English.
Publisher's white paper boards, lettered in gray. Issued in gray cardboard slipcase with gray cloth edges.
- Place of Publication
- Added Author
Daviet-Thery, Christophe. Publisher
Bohlen, Axel. Printer
Buchbinderei und Prägerei Edmund Schaefer. Binder
- Research Call Number
Spencer Coll. French 2009 11-170