- 387 p. (large print); 23 cm.
- Series Statement
- Thorndike Press large print laugh lines
- Uniform Title
- Thorndike Press large print laugh lines.
- Alternative Title
- Sweet Potato Queens' guide to preserving your assets
- Large type books.
- Hair of the dog is actually a drink, not a coiffure -- Hit & run on Memory Lane -- No matter what skin you're in -- Close your eyes and I'll kiss you -- Tiny woman repends, vows to eat cheese, pies -- Howdy, sports fans -- Fashion -- Who exactly calls the wind "Mariah"? -- Ja-ja ga-boa -- Dear God, please send children -- Travel -- Security level: fuchsia -- Onward, through the fog -- Still men-- after all these years -- Give me a wham! give me a bam! -- Help is close at hand -- Living will -- Our de-luxe apartment awaits -- Everything old is cute again -- Love among the ruins -- Eat what you like and die like a man -- F-f-f-f-f-t after fifty.
- 9781410413673 (hc. : alk. paper)
- 1410413675 (hc. : alk. paper)
Browne, Jill Conner.
American thighs : the Sweet Potato Queens' guide to preserving your assets / by Jill Conner Browne.
Waterville, Me. : Thorndike Press, 2009.
Large print ed.
Thorndike Press large print laugh lines
Thorndike Press large print laugh lines.
Shares Southern-inspired wisdom for managing society's obsession with looking young and skinny, in a volume of observations that celebrates the lighter side of cosmetic surgery, carbohydrates, and fashion.
- Added Title
Sweet Potato Queens' guide to preserving your assets
- Branch Call Number
LG PRINT 817 Browne