- Additional Authors
- Cousteau, Jacques, 1910-1997.
- 1 videocassette (22 min.) : sd., col.; 1/2 in.
- Series Statement
- (The Undersea world of Jacques Cousteau)
- Uniform Title
- Undersea world of Jacques Cousteau (Television program)
- An edited version of the film, Search in the deep.
The Green sea turtle [videorecording] / Metromedia Producers Corporation.
Los Angeles : Churchill, 1970.
(The Undersea world of Jacques Cousteau)
The divers of the Calypso trace the life cycle of the 400-pound green sea turtle. They explore the mystery of the primeval stirring which impels the turtles on their yearly journey to the shores of Europa Island. Cousteau and his scientists record the turtles' thousand-mile migration to lay their eggs. They film the baby turtles' precarious emergence at birth and their struggle to make their way from the sandy nesting site to the safety of the sea.
- Added Author
Cousteau, Jacques, 1910-1997.
- Added Title
Undersea world of Jacques Cousteau (Television program)
- Branch Call Number
VTH 1079 G