- Additional Authors
- 55 p. : ill.; 15 cm.
- Series Statement
- Cumberland's British theatre ; no. 179
- "To which are added, a description of the costume, cast of the characters, entrances and exits, relative positions of the performers on the stage, and the whole of the stage business. As performed at the Theatres Royal, London. Embellished with a fine engraving, by Mr. Bonner, from a drawing taken in the theatre, by Mr. R. Cruikshank."
- Based on Aphra Behn's novel of the same name.
- Distributor statement from p.  of covers.
- Cumberland was at this address ca. 1829-1830. Cf. Brown, P.A.H. London publishers and printers, p. 50.
- "Stage directions," "Costume" and "Cast of the characters ... 1829": p. 7-.
- Illustrations: 1 print : wood engraving ; full-page. Signed R. Cruikshank, del., G.W. Bonner, sc.
- Issued in illustrated light brown paper covers, with series title on front cover.
- Call Number
- Arents BIP (Cumberland's British theatre) 99-250 no. 179
Southerne, Thomas, 1660-1746.
Oroonoko : a tragedy, in five acts / by Thomas Southern ; printed from the acting copy, with remarks, biographical and critical, by D.--G.
London : John Cumberland, 6, Brecknock Place, Camden New Town : Sold by Cowie and Strange ... [and 9 others], [1829?]
Cumberland's British theatre ; no. 179
- Local Note
Ms. note in a contemporary hand on slip laid in.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Daniel, George, 1789-1864.
Cruikshank, Robert, 1789-1856.
Bonner, G. W. (George Wilmot), 1796-1836.
Behn, Aphra, 1640-1689. Oroonoko.
- Research Call Number
Arents BIP (Cumberland's British theatre) 99-250 no. 179