- Additional Authors
- 7, , -47 p. : ill.; 15 cm.
- Series Statement
- Cumberland's British theatre ; no. 58
- Alternative Title
- Fatal marriage
- "To which are added, a description of the costume, cast of the characters, entrances and exits, relative positions of the performers on the stage, and the whole of the stage business. As now performed at the Theatres Royal, London. Embellished with a fine engraving, by Mr. White, from a drawing taken in the theatre, by Mr. R. Cruikshank."
- Publisher's address on p.  of covers: 19, Ludgate Hill. Seven additional publishers on p.  of covers, incl. Carey and Lea, Philadelphia, and Marden, New York.
- Cumberland was at the Ludgate Hill address ca. 1826-1829 and at the Brecknock Place address ca. 1829-1830. Cf. Brown, P.A.H. London publishers and printers, p. 50.
- "Stage directions," "Costume ... Cast of the characters ... 1824": p. 7- (1st count).
- This ed. originally published in series Dolby's British theatre (London, 1823-1825).
- Illustrations: 1 print : wood engraving ; full-page. Signed R. Cruikshank, del., White, sc.
- Issued in illustrated light brown paper covers, with series title on front cover.
- Call Number
- Arents BIP (Cumberland's British theatre) 99-250 no. 58
Southerne, Thomas, 1660-1746.
Isabella, or, The fatal marriage : a tragedy, in five acts / by Thomas Southern ; printed from the acting copy, with remarks, biographical and critical, by D.--G.
London : John Cumberland, 6, Brecknock Place, Camden Town, [1829?]
Cumberland's British theatre ; no. 58
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Daniel, George, 1789-1864.
Cruikshank, Robert, 1789-1856.
White, Henry, -approximately 1861.
- Research Call Number
Arents BIP (Cumberland's British theatre) 99-250 no. 58