- Additional Authors
- Emmett, Daniel Decatur, 1815-1904.
- 1 sheet ( p.); 25 x 16 cm.
- Uniform Title
- American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 2237.
- Song in five stanzas; first line: Oh! the wide awakes and white hats, am getting all the go.
- John Andrews is listed at this address in New York City directories for 1853 through 1858.
- Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 20.6 x 11.8 cm.
- Indexed In (note)
- Lib. Company. Amer. song sheets,
- Reproduction (note)
- Electronic text and image data.
Marion, William C.
Wide awake Jordan. [electronic resource] / By Wm. C. Marion.
[New York] : Andrews', printer, 38 Chatham St, N.Y., dealer in songs, games toy books, motto verses, &c., wholesale and retail., [between 1853 and 1858]
American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 2237.
- Indexed In:
Lib. Company. Amer. song sheets, 2630a
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 2237).
- Connect to:
- Place of Publication
United States New York New York.
- Added Author
Emmett, Daniel Decatur, 1815-1904. Jordan is a hard road to travel (Tune)