- Additional Authors
- Emmett, Daniel Decatur, 1815-1904.
- 1 sheet ( p.); 21 x 13 cm.
- Uniform Title
- American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 1493.
- Song in six stanzas; first line: Oh, I went to the ferry an' tried to get across.
- Imprint date suggested by textual references.
- Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 18.0 x 10.6 cm.
- Indexed In (note)
- Lib. Company. Amer. song sheets,
- Reproduction (note)
- Electronic text and image data.
The Other side of Jordan [electronic resource].
[Philadelphia] : Thomas M. Scroggy, publisher, card & fancy job printer, no. 443 Vine Street, above Twelfth, Philadelphia. Where all the songs can be obtained, wholesale and retail., [1852 or 1853]
American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 1493.
- Indexed In:
Lib. Company. Amer. song sheets, 1763
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 1493).
- Connect to:
- Place of Publication
United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Added Author
Emmett, Daniel Decatur, 1815-1904. Jordan is a hard road to travel (Tune)