- Additional Authors
- Emmett, Daniel Decatur, 1815-1904.
- 1 sheet ( p.); 25 x 16 cm.
- Uniform Title
- American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 1323.
- Song in five stanzas; first line: I'm glad I'm not in de land ob cotton.
- Benjamin Leverett Emerson is listed at this address only in the Boston directory for 1861.
- Printed area, including ornamental border, measures 19.4 x 11.0 cm.
- Another variant of Lib. Company. Amer. song sheets, no. 483.
- Reproduction (note)
- Electronic text and image data.
The new Dixie! [electronic resource] : The true "Dixie" for Northern singers.
[Boston] : Sold at wholesale by Charles Emerson, dealer in fancy goods, toys, perfumery, Union pins, envelopes, flags &c., &c. At B. Leverett Emerson's, 112 Washington Street, Boston, Mass., 
American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 1323.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 1323).
- Connect to:
- Place of Publication
United States Massachusetts Boston.
- Added Author
Emmett, Daniel Decatur, 1815-1904. Dixie (Tune)