- Additional Authors
- New Theatre (New York, N.Y.)
- 1 sheet ( p.); 56 x 16 cm.
- Uniform Title
- American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 5928.
- Performed at the New Theatre (also known as the Park Theatre), New York, Dec. 29, 1841; cf. Odell, G.C.D. Annals of the New York stage, v. 4, p. 539.
- Printed area measures 52.8 x 12.0 cm.
- Not in Checklist Amer. imprints.
- Reproduction (note)
- Electronic text and image data.
Theatre. Mr. Placide's benefit, [electronic resource] : on which occasion Mademoiselle Fanny Elssler ... will appear in El jaleo de Xeres!! ... Wednesday evening, Dec. 29th, will be performed, for the 33d time, the comedy of London assurance! Written by Dion L. Boursecault [i.e., Boucicault]. ... To conclude with the burlesque opera of Bombastes furioso! ...
[New York] : J.C. House printer, 88 Barclay Street., 
American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 5928.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 5928).
- Connect to:
- Place of Publication
United States New York New York.
- Added Author
New Theatre (New York, N.Y.)