- 1 sheet ( p.); 28 x 19 cm.
- Uniform Title
- American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 10442.
- Alternative Title
- William Mecorney's reply to a libelous circular.
- "I make the following offer as a reward. I will give the sum of fifty dollars to any one who will give information that will lead to the conviction of the person or persons who have accused me of these base acts in the above circular. I will also give fifty dollars for information that shall convict the publishers of that circular. I will also give fifty dollars to any one who shall give information that shall convict any man who has in his possession any of the above-mentioned circulars for the purpose of circulation."
- Signed: William Mecorney.
- Text in two columns; printed area measures 24.0 x 13.5 cm.
- Reproduction (note)
- Electronic text and image data.
Mecorney, William, 1820-1902.
W.M.'s reply to a libelous circular. [electronic resource] : Worcester, Dec. 8th, 1859. To the public: During the past two weeks certain parties in this city have been very industrious in circulating a document that charges one "W.M.," a correspondent of the "Temperance visitor," published in Boston, with immoral conduct. ...
[Worcester, Mass. : s.n., 1859]
American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 10442.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 10442).
- Connect to:
- Place of Publication
United States Massachusetts Worcester.
- Added Title
William Mecorney's reply to a libelous circular.