-  leaves; 21 cm.
- Uniform Title
- American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 10155.
- Invitation to attend a meeting described in the Jan. 5, 1858, issue of the Daily globe, Washington, D.C., as "a railroad convention, composed of the representatives of several railroad companies" convened to discuss issues "relating to the construction and interests of railroads."
- Signed: Duff Green.
- Set primarily in script typeface.
- The American Antiquarian Society copy has embossed stamp, presumably that of the stationer.
- Reproduction (note)
- Electronic text and image data.
Green, Duff, 1791-1875.
Washington, Jan. 1, 1858. [electronic resource] : The committee charged with the preliminary arrangements will be gratified if you can attend the Railroad Convention in this city at the National Hotel, on Monday next, at 7 P.M., and at the City Hall on Tuesday evening next, at 7 P.M. ...
[Washington, D.C.] : Polkinhorn's Steam Job Press., 
American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 10155.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2005. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (American broadsides and ephemera. First series ; no. 10155).
- Connect to:
- Place of Publication
United States District of Columbia Washington.