- Additional Authors
- 1 sound disc : analog, 78 rpm, mono.; 10 in.
- Uniform Title
- Blackbirds of 1928. I can't give you anything but love; arranged
- Alternative Title
- Blackbirds of 1928. I can't give you anything but love;
- I can't escape from you.
- The 2nd work performed by Bing Crosby in the Paramount picture "Rhythm on the range".
- Savoy: 623; matrix nos.: Sav 5822, Sav 5880.
- Event (note)
- Recorded in New York City, June 12, 1945 (1st work); Jan. 29, 1946 (2nd work)
- Call Number
- *LO 5003
McHugh, Jimmy, 1894-1969.
I can't give you anything but love [sound recording] / Fields, McHugh. I can't escape from you / Robin, Whiting.
[Newark, NJ] : Savoy, 
Charlie Kennedy Quintette (Charlie Kennedy, tenor sax; Johnny Guarnieri, piano; Bill De Arangu, guitar; Al McKibbon, bass; Buddy De Rocco, drums) (1st work); Dexter Gordon Quintette (Dexter Gordon, tenor sax; Leonard Hawkins, trumpet; Bud Powell, piano; Dillon Russell, bass; Max Roach, drums) (2nd work)
Recorded in New York City, June 12, 1945 (1st work); Jan. 29, 1946 (2nd work)
- Added Author
Whiting, Richard A., 1891-1938.
- Added Title
I can't escape from you.
- Publisher No.
Sav 5822 Savoy
Sav 5880 Savoy
- Research Call Number