- 328,  p.; 18 cm. (12mo)
- Uniform Title
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 50026.
- Publishers' advertisements – Pennsylvania – Philadelphia.
- Comprises v. 3 and 4 of the four-volume work. Philadelphia editions of the first two volumes were published in 1795 by Robert Campbell (Evans 29933) and William W. Woodward (Evans 29934). The present edition was apparently published to complete the Woodward edition. In the American Antiquarian Society copy, the two volumes are bound uniformly.
- Publisher's advertisement and catalogue of novels for sale, p. [333-336].
- Not in Evans or Bristol.
- Reproduction (note)
- Electronic text and image data.
Yearsley, Ann, 1753-1806.
The royal captives: [electronic resource] : a fragment of secret history: / copied from an old manuscript, by Ann Yearsley. ; Volume II. ; [Seven lines of verse]
Philadelphia: : Published by Thomas Bradford, printer, book-seller & stationer, no. 8, South Front Street., 1796.
Early American imprints. First series ; no. 50026.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 50026).
- Connect to:
- Place of Publication
United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.