- Additional Authors
- More, Hannah, 1745-1833.
- 36 p. : ill.; 15 cm. (18mo)
- Uniform Title
- Cheap repository ; no. 29.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37156.
- Execution of Wild Robert.
- Baker, William, 1710-1791
- Juvenile literature – 1800.
- Poems – 1800.
- At head of title: [Cheap repository. Number 29.]
- Attributed to William Gilpin in the Dictionary of national biography.
- Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint transcription.
- Title vignette.
- "The carpenter; or, the danger of evil company."--p. 23-30, in verse. Attributed to Hannah More.
- "The execution of Wild Robert; being a warning to all parents."--p. 31-36, in verse.
- Indexed In (note)
- Welch, d'A.A. Amer. children's books,
- Additional Formats (note)
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Reproduction (note)
- Electronic text and image data.
Gilpin, William, 1724-1804.
The life of William Baker [electronic resource].
Philadelphia: : Printed by B. & J. Johnson, no. 147 High-Street., 1800 (Price 4 cents.)
Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37156.
Cheap repository ; no. 29.
- Indexed In:
Welch, d'A.A. Amer. children's books, 169.20
- Additional Formats
Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 37156).
- Connect to:
- Place of Publication
United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Added Author
More, Hannah, 1745-1833. Carpenter; or, The danger of evil company.
- Added Title
Execution of Wild Robert.