- Additional Authors
- 1 sheet ( p.); (1/2̕)
- Uniform Title
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2695.
- Replying to accusations of malfeasance on the governor's part.
- Signed: W. Keith.
- Followed by: The address of the representatives of the said province, in answer to the governour's speech.
- Imprint from colophon.
- Indexed In (note)
- Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania,
- Additional Formats (note)
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Reproduction (note)
- Electronic text and image data.
Pennsylvania. Governor (1717-1726 : Keith)
The speech of Sir William Keith, Bart. governour of the province of Pennsylvania ... to the representatives of the freemen of the said province of Pennsylvania, in General Assembly met, January 5, 1724-5 [electronic resource].
Philadelphia, : Printed and sold by Andrew Bradford, at the Sign of the Bible in the Second-Street,, MDCCXXV. 
Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2695.
- Indexed In:
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 247
- Additional Formats
Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2695).
- Connect to:
- Place of Publication
United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Added Author
Keith, William, Sir, 1680-1749.
Pennsylvania. General Assembly. House of Representatives.