- Additional Authors
- 2 sound discs : digital, stereo.; 4 3/4 in.
- Gift of Jazz at Lincoln Center.
- Uniform Title
- Body and soul (Motion picture : 1925)
- World premiere performance of Wycliffe Gordon's newly composed film score for Oscar Micheaux's silent film, Body and soul.
- Compact discs.
- Program notes by Loren Schoenberg, with biographical notes on the principal artists, on file.
- Event (note)
- Recorded live at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center, New York City, September 24, 2000.
- Source (note)
- Call Number
- *LDCO 474
Jazz at Lincoln Center (Organization)
Body and soul [sound recording] / Wycliffe Gordon.
Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra ; Wynton Marsalis, trumpet and music director ; special guest Eric Reed, piano.
Recorded live at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center, New York City, September 24, 2000.
- Original Version
Compact disc service copy, recorded at NYPL in July 2005 from borrowed DAT masters (2 sound cassettes : digital, stereo. ; 2 3/4 in. x 2 in., 1/8 in.) lent by Jazz at Lincoln Center.
- Added Author
Gordon, Wycliffe. Body and soul.
Micheaux, Oscar, 1884-1951. Associated name
Marsalis, Wynton, 1961- Performer
Reed, Eric. Performer
Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra. Performer
- Added Title
Body and soul (Motion picture : 1925)
Gift of Jazz at Lincoln Center.
- Research Call Number
*LDCO 474 Notes on file.