- Additional Authors
- Colvin, Sidney, 1845-1927.
- Hobbes, John Oliver, 1867-1906.
- Hunt, Violet, 1862-1942.
- Jerome, Margaret Tyrrell, 1867-1935.
- Lane, John, 1854-1925.
- Pinker, James B.
- American Play Company. fmo
- 54 items.
- Biography (note)
- Stephen Phillips was an English poet, playwright, editor, and actor.
- Indexes/Finding Aids (note)
- Inventory list and card catalog available in repository.
- Provenance (note)
- This is a synthetic collection, created from materials acquired through gift and purchase from various sources. Previous owners include W. T. H. Howe and the American Play Company.
- Processing Action (note)
- Call Number
- Berg Coll MSS Phillips
Phillips, Stephen, 1868-1915.
Stephen Phillips collection of papers, -1916.
This is a synthetic collection consisting of manuscripts, typescripts, correspondence, and legal documents. The manuscripts and typescripts include poems, plays, scenarios of plays, and essays. The correspondence consists of letters from the author, dating from  to 1913, to Sidney Colvin, Pearl Mary Teresa Richards Craigie, Violet Hunt, John Lane, James B. Pinker, and others, as well as a letter relating to the author, dated 1916, from Margaret Jerome to John Lane.
Stephen Phillips was an English poet, playwright, editor, and actor.
Inventory list and card catalog available in repository.
- Local Note
Creation of collection-level record funded with the generous support of the Gladys Kreible Delmas Foundation.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Colvin, Sidney, 1845-1927.
Hobbes, John Oliver, 1867-1906.
Hunt, Violet, 1862-1942.
Jerome, Margaret Tyrrell, 1867-1935.
Lane, John, 1854-1925.
Pinker, James B.
Howe, W. T. H. (William Thomas Hildrup) Former owner
American Play Company. Former owner
- Research Call Number
Berg Coll MSS Phillips