- Additional Authors
- 7 items.
- Consult the Berg Collection staff for additional unprocessed materials including two essays, in holograph and typescript, by the author, and the typescript of his autobiography, "Midnight Oil."
- Biography (note)
- Victor Sawdon Pritchett was an English novelist, biographer, essayist, literary critic, and writer of short stories and travel literature.
- Indexes/Finding Aids (note)
- Inventory list and card catalog available in repository.
- Provenance (note)
- This is a synthetic collection, created from materials acquired through gift and purchase from various sources.
- Processing Action (note)
- Call Number
- Berg Coll MSS Pritchett
Pritchett, V. S. (Victor Sawdon), 1900-1997.
Victor Sawdon Pritchett collection of papers, 1945-1980.
This is a synthetic collection consisting of typescripts and correspondence. The typescripts consist of an undated essay on pornography and a 1980 review of Vladimir Nabokov's "Lectures on Literature." The correspondence consists of letters dating from 1945 to 1946 to Sir Edward Howard Marsh and Edward Sackville-West. There is a letter to Pritchett from W. H. Auden, dated March 20, 1948.
Victor Sawdon Pritchett was an English novelist, biographer, essayist, literary critic, and writer of short stories and travel literature.
Inventory list and card catalog available in repository.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Auden, W. H. (Wystan Hugh), 1907-1973.
Marsh, Edward Howard, Sir, 1872-1953.
Sackville-West, Edward, 1901-1965.
- Research Call Number
Berg Coll MSS Pritchett