- Additional Authors
- 3 items.
- Biography (note)
- Maxwell Anderson was an American playwright.
- Indexes/Finding Aids (note)
- Inventory list and card catalog available in repository.
- Provenance (note)
- This is a synthetic collection, created from materials acquired through gift and purchase from various sources. Previous owners include Alice Kauser and the American Play Company.
- Call Number
- Berg Coll MSS Anderson, M
Anderson, Maxwell, 1888-1959.
Maxwell Anderson collection of papers, 1925-1926.
This is a synthetic collection consisting of one typescript and correspondence. The typescript is a play in three acts, entitled, "Saturday's Children." The correspondence consists of a letter from Anderson to Babette Deutsch, dated 1925, as well as correspondence from various theatrical agencies concerning the author.
Maxwell Anderson was an American playwright.
Inventory list and card catalog available in repository.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Deutsch, Babette, 1895-1982.
Kauser, Alice, 1872-1945. Former owner
American Play Company. Former owner
- Research Call Number
Berg Coll MSS Anderson, M