- Additional Authors
- 1 view and 1 map on 1 sheet; 9 x 16 cm. and 18 x 16 cm., sheet 30 x 21 cm.
- National Endowment for the Humanities Grant for Access to Early Maps of the Middle Atlantic Seaboard.
- Uniform Title
- Universal magazine of knowledge and pleasure.
- Alternative Title
- Plan of Ticonderoga.
- Relief shown by hachures on map.
- Author attribution based on Phillips.
- From Universal magazine, v. 25, Nov. 1759.
- Includes keys to places of interest regarding the French and Indian War.
- Indexed In (note)
- Phillips. Maps of America,
- Call Number
- Map Div. Scrapbook 01-5275
A perspective view of Lake George ; Plan of Ticonderoga.
[London : J. Hinton, 1759]
- Cartographic Data
Scale not given.
- Indexed In:
Phillips. Maps of America, p. 293
- Local Note
NYPL copies in Map Div. 01-5277: Emmet Collection.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Hinton, John, -1781.
Emmet Collection. 4418
Emmet Collection. 8064
Emmet Collection. 13457
- Added Title
Universal magazine of knowledge and pleasure.
Plan of Ticonderoga.
National Endowment for the Humanities Grant for Access to Early Maps of the Middle Atlantic Seaboard.
- Research Call Number
Map Div. Scrapbook 01-5275 [Filed with George, Lake, N.Y.]
Map Div. 01-5277 [Filed with George, Lake, N.Y.]