- Additional Authors
- Nureyev, Rudolf, 1938-1993.
- 1 streaming video file (5 min.) : sd., b&w.
- Gift of the Rudolf Nureyev Foundation.
- Series Statement
- Rudolf Nureyev Collection.
- Accompanied by data sheet.
- Access (note)
- Patrons can access streaming video file only at the Library for the Performing Arts.
- Event (note)
- Recorded by a French television station.
- Call Number
- *MGZIDF 5868
[Interview with Rudolf Nureyev] [electronic resource]
- Country of Producing Entity
Rudolf Nureyev Collection.
Recorded by a French television station.
Interview with Rudolf Nureyev, probably recorded in Paris in January or February 1978, when he appeared with London Festival Ballet at the Palais de Sports. As is mentioned in the interview, four ballerinas [Eva Evdokimova, Patricia Ruanne, Lynn Seymour, and Elisabetta Terabust] alternated in the role of Juliet opposite his Romeo. Other topics discussed include the superlatives applied to his dancing (which he modestly disclaims), his enjoyment of a New Yorker article by Woody Allen (possibly "A guide to some of the lesser ballets"), and the question of homesickness.
- Restricted Access
Patrons can access streaming video file only at the Library for the Performing Arts.
- Local Note
Former call number: *MGZIA 4-4246 RNC.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Nureyev, Rudolf, 1938-1993. Interviewee
- Added Title
Gift of the Rudolf Nureyev Foundation.
- Research Call Number
*MGZIA 4-4246 RNC (former)