- Additional Authors
- Huntington, Eleazer, 1789-1852.
- 1 map; 21 x 30 cm.
- National Endowment for the Humanities Grant for Access to Early Maps of the Middle Atlantic Seaboard.
- Prime meridians: Philadelphia and London.
- "Entered according to act of Congress the 28th day of September, 1821, by William C. Woodbridge of the state of Connecticut."
- Includes inset of the Pacific Ocean.
- Call Number
- Map Div. 02-307
Woodbridge, William C. (William Channing), 1794-1845.
Moral and political chart of the inhabited world : exhibiting the prevailing religion, form of government, degree of civilization and population of each country / E. Huntington, sc.
[Conn : William C. Woodbridge, 1821]
- Cartographic Data
Scale [ca. 1:100,000,000. At the equator] (W 180⁰--E 180⁰/N 72⁰--S 58⁰).
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Huntington, Eleazer, 1789-1852.
- Added Title
National Endowment for the Humanities Grant for Access to Early Maps of the Middle Atlantic Seaboard.
- Research Call Number
Map Div. 02-307