- Additional Authors
- Palmer, W. (William)
- 1 atlas (, 55 leaves) : 55 hand col. maps; 15 x 19 cm.
- Lawrence H. Slaughter Collection ; 350F.
- National Endowment for the Humanities Grant for Access to Early Maps of the Middle Atlantic Seaboard.
- Relief shown pictorially.
- Maps dated 1798, except no. 20 and 31 dated 1804.
- Indexed In (note)
- Language (note)
- Maps of the ancient world in Latin; maps of the modern world in English.
- Call Number
- Map Div. 97-6078
Faden, William, 1750?-1836.
Atlas minimus universalis, or, A geographical abridgement, ancient and modern, of the several parts of the earth : in fifty-five maps, composed principally for the use of schools &c. / W. Palmer sculp., Islington.
London : Published by Wm. Faden, geographer to His Majesty, and His R.H. the Prince of Wales, January 1st, 1798 [i.e. 1804]
- Cartographic Data
- Indexed In:
Maps of the ancient world in Latin; maps of the modern world in English.
- Local Note
NYPL copy includes bookplate; also includes autograph on t.p.: Frances Orred.
- Added Author
Palmer, W. (William)
- Added Title
Lawrence H. Slaughter Collection ; 350F.
National Endowment for the Humanities Grant for Access to Early Maps of the Middle Atlantic Seaboard.
- Research Call Number
Map Div. 97-6078 [LHS 350F; atlas cases]