- Additional Authors
- , 28,  p.; 22 cm. (8vo in 4s)
- Alternative Title
- Peep at the pavilion
- Boiled mutton with caper sauce at the Temple of Joss
- A satire on George IV in defense of Queen Caroline.
- P*v****n = pavilion.
- Illustrated t.p. signed: I.R.C. del. (I.R. Cruikshank).
- Access (note)
- Indexed In (note)
- Call Number
- Arents BIP (Hone. Political) AL 03-294 vol. 2
A peep at the p*v****n, or, Boiled mutton with caper sauce at the Temple of Joss : a satirical poem.
London : Printed by and for E. Wilson, 1820.
- Indexed In:
- Restricted Access
Restricted access; Permit must be requested at the division indicated.
- Local Note
Pforzheimer copy: Bound ninth of seventeen in volume 2 of a collection of tracts on Queen Caroline. -- Diced calf, spine gilt.
Arents copy: With: Jack and the Queen killers. London : T. Dolby. 1820. Bound together subsequent to publication.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Cruikshank, Robert, 1789-1856. Illustrator
Wilson, E. Publisher
- Other Title
Peep at the pavilion
Boiled mutton with caper sauce at the Temple of Joss
- Research Call Number
Arents BIP (Hone. Political) AL 03-294 vol. 2
Pforz (Caroline) Tracts V 2