- Additional Authors
- 1 sound disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, mono.; 12 in.
- Uniform Title
- Cab Calloway's Hi-de-ho (Motion picture)
- Jitterbug party (Motion picture)
- Rhapsody in black and blue (Motion picture)
- St. Louis blues (Motion picture)
- Alternative Title
- Legendary black jazz stars in their first films
- Sound track recordings of films produced 1929-34.
- Title from container.
- Program notes by C. Collins on container.
- St. Louis blues (Bessie Smith, vocals; with Johnny Lee, James P. Johnson, and members of the Fletcher Henderson Orchestra and the Hall Johnson Choir; from the film St. Louis blues) -- I'll be glad when you're dead you rascal you ; Shine (Louis Armstrong and his orchestra; vocals by Armstrong; from the film Rhapsody in black and blue) -- Harlem camp meeting ; Zaz-zuh-zaz ; The lady with the fan ; I love a parade (Cab Calloway and his orchestera; vocals by Calloway (2d & 3d works); from the film Cab Calloway's Hi-de-ho) -- Hot-cha Razz-ma-tazz ; 'Long about midnight ; Jitterbug. (Cab Calloway and his orchestra; vocals by Calloway; from the film Jitterbug party).
- Call Number
- *LZR 1740 (C)
Bessie Smith, Louis Armstrong, Cab Calloway [sound recording] : legendary black jazz stars in their first films.
Canaan, N.Y. : Biograph, p1978.
- Added Author
Smith, Bessie, 1894-1937.
Armstrong, Louis, 1901-1971.
Calloway, Cab, 1907-1994.
- Added Title
Legendary black jazz stars in their first films
St. Louis blues (Motion picture)
Rhapsody in black and blue (Motion picture)
Cab Calloway's Hi-de-ho (Motion picture)
Jitterbug party (Motion picture)
- Publisher No.
- Research Call Number
*LZR 1740 (C) Program notes on container.