- Additional Authors
- United States. Adjutant-General's Office.
- 8 v.; cm.
- Uniform Title
- US Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909 ; no. W312-1 to W312-8
- Reuse of record except for individual research requires license from Congressional Information Services, Inc.
- Reports present, for each military unit, notes on organization and battles and lists of officers and officer casualties. Casualties include deaths, promotions, transfers, deserters, missing personnel, and discharges, including musters out, dismissals, resignations, and personnel cashiered.
- Each report includes indexes by organizations in the volunteer force; battles fought; and personal names.
- Indexed In (note)
- CIS Index to U. S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909, Part 2.
- Reproduction (note)
- Part I: New England States -- part II: New York and New Jersey --part III: Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, D.C. -- part IV: West Virginia, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky --part V: Ohio, Michigan -- part VI: Indiana, Illinois -- part VII: Missouri, Wisconsin, Iowa, Minnesota, California, Kansas, Oregon, Nevada -- part VIII: Territories of Washington, New Mexico, Nebraska, Colorado, Dakota; Veteran Reserve Corps, U.S. veteran volunteers (1st Army Corps), U.S. volunteers, U.S. colored troops.
- Call Number
- CIS *XLF-373 US Exec MF W312-1 to W312-8
Official Army register of the volunteer force of U.S. Army.for years 1861-1865 [microform].
Washington, DC : G.P.O., 1865-1867.
US Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909 ; no. W312-1 to W312-8
- Indexed In:
CIS Index to U. S. Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909, Part 2.
Microfiche. [Bethesda, Md.] : Congressional Information Service, 1991. 11 x 15 cm. (CIS US Executive Branch Documents, 1789-1909 : no. W312-1 to W312-8)
- Added Author
United States. Adjutant-General's Office.
- Sudoc No.
- Research Call Number
CIS *XLF-373 US Exec MF W312-1 to W312-8