- Additional Authors
- 1 streaming video file (14 min.) : si., b&w.
- In alternating scenes at the barre and in center floor, Erik Bruhn and Rudolf Nureyev, dressed in practice clothes, execute various ballet exercises and enchaînements. At the barre, they stand facing each other like mirror images. The exercises do not appear in this film in the usual sequence of a ballet class.
- Gift of the Rudolf Nureyev Foundation.
- Series Statement
- Rudolf Nureyev Collection.
- Title derived from accompanying data sheet.
- Last 4 minutes of video is blank.
- Access (note)
- Patrons can access streaming video file online only at the Library for the Performing Arts.
- Event (note)
- Filmed in the studio, location not identified, in 1962 or 1963.
- Call Number
- *MGZIA 4-4116 RNC
[Erik Bruhn and Rudolf Nureyev in the studio] [electronic resource].
1962 or 1963?
Rudolf Nureyev Collection.
Filmed in the studio, location not identified, in 1962 or 1963.
Danced by Erik Bruhn and Rudolf Nureyev.
- Restricted Access
Patrons can access streaming video file online only at the Library for the Performing Arts.
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Bruhn, Erik, 1928-1986, dancer.
Nureyev, Rudolf, 1938-1993, dancer.
- Added Title
Gift of the Rudolf Nureyev Foundation.
- Research Call Number
*MGZIA 4-4116 RNC
*MGZHB 4-2675 RNC Additional copy ; 1 film reel (265 ft.) 16mm. In storage; use instead *MGZIA 4-4116 RNC