- Additional Authors
- 1 map : hand col.; 46 x 31 cm.
- National Endowment for the Humanities Grant for Access to Early Maps of the Middle Atlantic Seaboard.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Shows boundaries of towns, flour mills, factories, forges, sawmills, churches, post offices and villages.
- "Published by the Surveyor General, pursuant to an Act of the Legislature."
- "Entered according to act of Congress, Jany 5th, 1829, by David H. Burr of the State of New York."
- Includes and population statistics for the year 1838.
- Call Number
- Map Div. 01-1942
Burr, David H., 1803-1875.
Map of the county of Westchester / by David H. Burr ; engd. by Rawdon, Clark & Co., Albany, & Rawdon, Wright & Co., New York.
Ithaca, N.Y. : Stone & Clark, Republishers, 1839.
- Cartographic Data
Scale [ca. 1:165,000].
- Connect to:
- Added Author
Rawdon, Clark & Co.
Rawdon, Wright & Co.
Stone & Clark Republishers.
- Added Title
National Endowment for the Humanities Grant for Access to Early Maps of the Middle Atlantic Seaboard.
- Research Call Number
Map Div. 01-1942