- Additional Authors
- McSpedon & Baker.
- 1 map on 4 sheets : hand col.; 44 x 297 cm. sheets 49 x 78 cm. or smaller.
- National Endowment for the Humanities Grant for Access to Early Maps of the Middle Atlantic Seaboard.
- Alternative Title
- [Map of part of New York City bounded by Battery Place on the south, Hammond Street on the north, Washington Street on the east and the Hudson River on the west showing piers and soundings taken at high water]
- Depths shown by soundings.
- Title taken from Haskell, and alternate title from NYPL's Dictionary catalog of the Map Division.
- Oriented with north to the right.
- Includes dimensions of piers and blocks on West Street.
- Indexed In (note)
- Haskell, D.C. Manhattan maps,
- NYPL. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division,
- Call Number
- Map Div. 01-1819
[Map of wharves and piers on North River from Battery Place to Hammond Street] / Edwin Smith, city surveyor, New York, November 1850.
[New York? : s.n., 1850?] (New York : McSpedon & Baker, stationers & printers, 25 Pine Street)
- Cartographic Data
Scale not given.
- Indexed In:
Haskell, D.C. Manhattan maps, 951
NYPL. Dictionary catalog of the Map Division, VII, p. 104
- Connect to:
- Added Author
McSpedon & Baker.
- Added Title
National Endowment for the Humanities Grant for Access to Early Maps of the Middle Atlantic Seaboard.
- Research Call Number
Map Div. 01-1819