- Additional Authors
- Found In
- 651, An Arts Center [Programs].
-  p.; 30 cm.
- Program for Nov. 21, 1998, performance at the BAM Opera House, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Program order: Blessed, performed by Bebe Miller Company; Transitions, performed by Urban Bush Women, and Love poems to God, performed by Dianne McIntyre and Hannibal Lokumbe.
- Includes profiles of the Bebe Miller Company, Urban Bush Women, and Dianne McIntre/Hannibal Lokumbe, the West Village Quartet and company members.
- Includes: Spirituality in modern dance / Gerald E. Myers -- Jawole Willa Jo Zollar, eye of the hurricane / Bernadine Jennings -- Bebe Miller, the different aspects of who we are / Charmaine Warren -- Dianne McIntyre, the intention behind the work / Charmaine Warren -- 7 love poems from Love poems to God / Hannibal Lokumbe.
- Call Number
- *MGZB (651, An Arts Center)
Dance & spiritual life : mapping the landscape of the spirit, dancing the nature of God / [presented by] 651, An Arts Center.
Brooklyn, N.Y. : 651, An Arts Center, 1998.
- Added Author
Meyers, Gerald E. (Gerald Eugene), 1923-
Warren, Charmaine Patricia.
Peterson, Marvin Hannibal.
- Found In:
651, An Arts Center [Programs].
- Research Call Number
*MGZB (651, An Arts Center)