- Additional Authors
- Berger, Paul.
- Found In
- Craig-Duncan collection, 1901-1957. Folder 354.
- 1 photographic print : b&w; 16 x 11 cm., mounted on board 19 x 14 cm.
- Isadora Duncan, seated in a campaign chair, holding her daughter Deidre.
- National Endowment for the Arts Millennium Project.
- Series Statement
- Treasures of the American Performing Arts, 1875-1923
- Photographic prints.
- "I would have said to you look down at Deidre & that would have made a perfect picture"--Hand-written on board above image on recto.
- "Love from your Baby, [??]"--Autograph below image.
- Forms part of the Craig-Duncan Collection. For additional materials, see (S)*MGZMC-Res 2.
- Additional Formats (note)
- Also available in electronic form, digitized by The New York Public Library.
- Call Number
- (S) *MGZMC-Res. 2
Isadora Duncan with daughter Deidre / photograph by Paul Berger.
Paris, [between 1910 and 1911]
Treasures of the American Performing Arts, 1875-1923
- Additional Formats
Also available in electronic form, digitized by The New York Public Library.
- Local Note
Originals cataloged in: (S) *MGZMC-Res 2. The collection has been microfilmed and only the microfilm is available on-site. Microfilm call number is *ZBD-75. Originals are stored off-site and may be consulted by advance request with Dance Division staff.
- Connect to:
- Indexed Term
- Added Author
Berger, Paul. pho
- Added Title
National Endowment for the Arts Millennium Project.
- Found In:
Craig-Duncan collection, 1901-1957. Folder 354.
- Research Call Number
(S) *MGZMC-Res. 2