- Additional Authors
- 1 vocal score (4 p.) : ill.; 35 cm.
- National Endowment for the Arts Millennium Project.
- Series Statement
- Treasures of the American Performing Arts, 1875-1923
- Alternative Title
- O' Grady 'phoned to me in great perplexity
- Father is driving a jitney bus
- For voice and piano.
- Caption title.
- "A song of the day"--Printed on cover beneath song title.
- Cover illustrated by Morgan.
- Additional Formats (note)
- Also available in electronic form, digitized by The New York Public Library.
- Call Number
- Music (Sheet) 99-342
Carey, Joseph B.
Father is driving a jitney bus / words and music by Joseph B. Carey.
San Francisco : Buell Music, c1915.
Treasures of the American Performing Arts, 1875-1923
"Introduced with great success by The Troubadour Trio"--Printed beneath photograph of the trio, dressed in white tie and tails, standing in the back of a jitney cab, the driver's door adorned with a sign stating "5 cents Hence to Thence".
- Additional Formats
Also available in electronic form, digitized by The New York Public Library.
- Local Note
Center seam torn; edges torn; part of lower edge of cover missing.
- Connect to:
- Indexed Term
- Local Subject
Troubadour Trio Pictorial works.
- Added Author
- Added Title
National Endowment for the Arts Millennium Project.
- Research Call Number
Music (Sheet) 99-342