- Additional Authors
- Falkenstein, George.
- 1 vocal score (3 p.) : ill.; 35 cm.
- National Endowment for the Arts Millennium Project.
- Series Statement
- Treasures of the American Performing Arts, 1875-1923
- Alternative Title
- Baseball, baseball, how we love the game
- Did you ever play baseball in alley or lot?
- For voice and piano.
- Caption title.
- "A song setting forth our love for the national game"--Cover.
- "For the greatest of fun in the life of a lad is e'er found in the ball, bat and mit"--Cover, printed below photograph inset of unidentified boy holding bat, ball, and mitt.
- Additional Formats (note)
- Also available in electronic form, digitized by The New York Public Library.
- Call Number
- Music (Sheet) 99-313
Hamilton, John Edward.
Baseball / composed by John Edward Hamilton ; arr. by G. Falkenstein.
Fresno, Calif. : Falkenstein's Music House, c1914.
Treasures of the American Performing Arts, 1875-1923
- Additional Formats
Also available in electronic form, digitized by The New York Public Library.
- Local Note
Center seam and cover edge repaired with cloth tape; some edges worn.
- Connect to:
- Indexed Term
- Added Author
Falkenstein, George. Lyricist
- Added Title
National Endowment for the Arts Millennium Project.
- Research Call Number
Music (Sheet) 99-313