- Additional Authors
- Scott, Emmett Jay, 1873-1957.
- xiv, 354 p. incl. plates : ports; 21 cm.
- The volume here presented has been edited by Mr. Emmett J. Scott, executive secretary of the Tuskegee Institute. The task of editing which the principal had expected to perform has been so well done that it has only been necessary to review the manuscript after its preparation for the publishers, and to forego the strict editorial revisioning planned. cf. General introduction.
- "Autobiographies by graduates of the school," p. -354.
- Reproduction (note)
- I. The school and its purposes -- II. Autobiographies by graduates of the school.
- Call Number
- *ZH-257, no. 7
Washington, Booker T., 1856-1915.
Tuskegee & its people [microform] : their ideals and achievements / ed. by Booker T. Washington.
New York : D. Appleton, 1905.
Microfilm. New York : New York Public Library, [19--]. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (MN *ZZ-8884)
- Connect to:
- Local Subject
- Added Author
Scott, Emmett Jay, 1873-1957.
- Research Call Number
*ZH-257, no. 7 [Microfilm]