- Additional Authors
- 1 score (5 p.) : ill.; 35 cm.
- National Endowment for the Arts Millennium Project.
- Series Statement
- Treasures of the American Performing Arts, 1875-1923
- Alternative Title
- When grandma was a girlie
- Give me a lot of beaux
- Ziegfeld follies of 1917.
- For voice and piano.
- Caption title.
- "As introduced by Eddie Cantor in Florenz Ziegfeld Jr's Ziegfeld Follies [of] 1917, produced at the New Amsterdam Theatre, New York"--Cover.
- Cover photograph insert of Eddie Cantor.
- Cover illustrated by Starmer.
- The Ziegfeld follies of 1917 opened at the New Amsterdam Theatre on June 12, 1917 (information from IBDB.com).
- Additional Formats (note)
- Also available in electronic form, digitized by The New York Public Library.
- Call Number
- M.C. (Ziegfeld follies, 1917. Modern maiden's prayer)
Hanley, James F. (James Frederick), 1892-1942.
The modern maiden's prayer / words by Ballard Macdonald ; music by James F. Hanley.
New York : Shapiro, Bernstein ; c1917.
Treasures of the American Performing Arts, 1875-1923
- Additional Formats
Also available in electronic form, digitized by The New York Public Library.
- Local Note
This copy imperfect; edges torn.
- Connect to:
- Indexed Term
- Added Author
MacDonald, Ballard. Lyricist
- Added Title
Ziegfeld follies of 1917.
National Endowment for the Arts Millennium Project.
- Research Call Number
M.C. (Ziegfeld follies, 1917. Modern maiden's prayer)