- Additional Authors
- p. -; 16 cm. (12mo)
- Alternative Title
- Mother in fashion
- Dedication signed: T. Southern.
- Imprint cited from v. 1 of The works of Mr. Thomas Southerne.
- Detached from v. 1 of his works; p.  is special t.p. for this play.
- Partly founded on the story of "The curious impertinent" in Don Quixote. Cf. Nat. Union Cat., pre-56 imprints.
- Prologue written by John Dryden.
- Page  blank.
- Head-pieces, initials.
- Call Number
- NCO p.v. 675
Southerne, Thomas, 1660-1746.
The disappointment; or, The mother in fashion. : A play. As it was acted at the Theatre Royal, by their Majesties servants, in the year 1684.
[London: : Printed for J. Tonson, B. Tooke, M. Wellington, and W. Chetwood.], 1721.
- Added Author
Cervantes Saavedra, Miguel de, 1547-1616. Don Quixote.
Dryden, John, 1631-1700.
- Research Call Number
NCO p.v. 675