- Additional Authors
- 1 videodisc (NTSC) (15 min.) : sd., col.; 4 3/4 in.
- Gift of Ellen Jacobs Associates.
- Trailers and promo's.
- Original container labeled "demonstration composite 1987."
- Funding (note)
- This videorecording was preserved with support provided in part by Save America's Treasures through a partnership between the National Endowment for the Arts and the National Park Service, Department of the Interior.
- System Details (note)
- Call Number
- *MGZIDVD 5-1911
Jazz Tap Ensemble [videorecording] / produced by Abhawk Productions Inc., Long Beach, Calif. ; artistic direction, Lynn Dally ; music direction, Eric von Essen.
- Country of Producing Entity
Danced by the Jazz Tap Ensemble: Terry Brock, Lynn Dally, Sam Weber.
Music performed by Jeff Colella (piano), Eric von Essen (bass), Jerry Kalaf (drums).
Promotional videotape containing performance excerpts and an interview with Lynn Dally, followed by two 30-second spots advertising the company.
This videorecording was preserved with support provided in part by Save America's Treasures through a partnership between the National Endowment for the Arts and the National Park Service, Department of the Interior.
- System Details
- Local Note
Former classmark: *MGZIA 4-3090.
- Local Subject
- Added Author
Dally, Lynn, choreographer, dancer.
Brock, Terry, dancer.
Weber, Sam, dancer.
Essen, Eric von. Instrumentalist
Colella, Jeff. Instrumentalist
Kalaf, Jerry. Instrumentalist
Jazz Tap Ensemble.
- Added Title
Gift of Ellen Jacobs Associates.
- Research Call Number