- Additional Authors
- McManus-Young Collection (Library of Congress) DLC
- , 102,  p. : ill.; 19 cm.
- Alternative Title
- Dircks' optical illusions.
- Dircksian phantasmagoria.
- Caption title: The Dircksian phantasmagoria.
- Spine title: Dircks' optical illusions.
- Advertisements on p. [1-14] at end.
- Source: Gift of John J. and Hanna M. McManus and Morris N. and Chesley V. Young, Oct. 12, 1955.
- Additional Formats (note)
- Also available on microform;
- Processing Action (note)
- Call Number
- MZC [RBS] 97-879 (Dircks, H. Ghost)
- 91116128 //r93
Dircks, Henry, 1806-1873.
The ghost! : as produced in the spectre drama, popularly illustrating the marvellous optical illusions obtained by the apparatus called the Dircksian phantasmagoria : being a full account of its history, construction, and various adaptations / by Henry Dircks.
London : E. and F.N. Spon, 1863.
- Additional Formats
Also available on microform; The Billy Rose Theatre Division, the New York Public Library for the Performing Arts; service copy classmark:*ZC-719.
- Added Author
McManus-Young Collection (Library of Congress) DLC
- Added Title
Dircks' optical illusions.
- Other Form:
- Research Call Number
MZC [RBS] 97-879 (Dircks, H. Ghost)
8-MZC (Dircks, H. Ghost)