- 9 prints : engraving; sheet 28 x 31 cm. or smaller.
- Dwarf-like figures representing various professions, nationalities and types including soldiers and sailors, aristocrats, pilgrims, a dancing master, a bridegroom, an alchemist, a savoyard, figures purported to be Spaniard, Italian, and Dutch; includes some figures are smoking pipes.
- Prints – English – 18th century.
- Title from engraved title page.
- Plate marks: 25 x 27 cm. or smaller.
- Figures probably after Il callotto resuscitato, oder, Neu eingerichtes Zwerchen Cabinet, [1715?].
- Each print depicts a pair of characters bound by a decorative border that also includes within it four lines of dialogue in verse beneath each character which describe the action of the image. Borders include depictions of children, animals, birds and various products.
- Access (note)
- Call Number
- Arents 96-353 no. 18-26
Lilliputian humorists : drawn as big as life.
London : Printed and sold at the White Horse without Newgate, 1730.
- Restricted Access
Restricted access; Arents Collection; Permit must be requested at the division indicated.
- Connect to:
- Research Call Number
Arents 96-353 no. 18-26